- that the processing is lawful, fair, transparent, and limited to the purpose of managing your comments and contacting you.
- that the processing is limited. I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- to keep your details safe.
- to tell you what details I hold about you if you ask me.
- to change or delete your details if you ask me to, except for any records which I’m legally obliged to keep.
- never share your details with anyone else without your express permission.
- delete your details if I close my business as a writer, except for anything I’m legally obliged to keep.
Information collected about you
- You provide me with a name and email address.
- The WEB Site will offer you the option of setting cookies in your browser if you wish to to be remembered. It will also store your IP address when processing a review for the purpose of validating the review.
- Any email you send to me in relation to my writing may be retained to support my work until you request me to delete it.
- Any review you make on my WEB Site will be retained on the WEB site and is visible to the public.